I'm having trouble with the livestream.com website. I was live streaming an event and they have previous events you could watch so I clicked on one will the other was playing and now I can't live stream or play any of those events. When I click on them I just get a black screen on the live stream and a white screen on a previous event. This is the address: http://new.livestream.com/holinessonline/ihc14Your Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

You don't mention which browser you're using or which OS. Worked for me (Chrome - latest and Win7 Home). Did you perchance forget to go to church this Sunday? God may have cut you off :)

If He were to cut me off, I wouldn't think it would happen while I was watching a church meeting! :) It was Firefox and Windows 7. It's almost like something got turned off or deleted but I don't have a clue what. I wondered if it was Flash, but other videos on other websites play fine. I'm stumped!

Member Avatar for diafol

Try a different browser. Possibly clearing the cache in FF. Some sites send cookies that only allow a certain number of plays - I doubt if that's happening here though, but you could have a look at any cookies.

It worked in IE so I tried again in FF and it was fine! I have no clue what happened! Thank for help!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.