Hadesdude 0 Newbie Poster

It's really hard to find a popular forum with at least a section for this...

So I'm trying to find the way to go into IT.
I'm living in Belgium and got only a highschool degree in electromechanics, but I'm also interested in geographics, (useful) technology, astronomy, railways, languages and other sciences.

I chose IT because of the broad spectrum, technological aspect and good chances for salary raise and career growth.
So I obtained a certification as PC Technician in which I learned more about hardware (more practical), Windows install/repair and basic networks.
After being a retail technician on the road, I'm now working as second line engineer in IT where I have to help users using Active Directory or Remote Assistance/Desktop.

Sometimes I got the time to study something when there's not much to do, so I'm curious what certification I can go for without needing a bachelor/master degree, since that takes way too long...?
I'm curious about programming (I know the basics), but CCNA is also an interesting certification, though I often read on job offers it's a bachelor + certifications you need, even though you don't need to take that too seriously. Which makes it less clear what to go for!

To summarize: I have no college degree (called bachelor in Europe), but hope to get a job using a certification or even a few if I have to, without using up years and rather build a path for a good career. I'm willing to study, obviously.

Please help?

Thanks!