I KNow WC is over, but I just wanna get this out there:

Brasil must've been paid bank to play like they did against France, because I think we all agree that Brasil is a better team than France, but their performance left much to whish for in their game. I mean, they didn't even make it to the Quarters.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Indeed....
Brasil is far more better than France........

Brasil must've been paid bank to play like they did against France, because I think we all agree that Brasil is a better team than France, but their performance left much to whish for in their game. I mean, they didn't even make it to the Quarters.

None of the teams played like they were supposed to. Teams that were given no chance of winning made it to the final, and those that were the favourites were out halfway through the tournament. That is how any sport is. Sometimes overconfidence can keep you from giving your best. Even the slightest suggestion that there was money involved is unfair and is just pure trolling.

Lalo,
Couldn't agree more ....

-_-

None of the teams played like they were supposed to. Teams that were given no chance of winning made it to the final, and those that were the favourites were out halfway through the tournament. That is how any sport is. Sometimes overconfidence can keep you from giving your best. Even the slightest suggestion that there was money involved is unfair and is just pure trolling.

While I agree with your opinion in that teams that were given no chance of winning made it to the final, and those that were the favourites were out halfway through the tournament, I think that it's also important to remember that WC, like any professional sport is the eye of a money hurracaine, and perhaps it just was time for Brasil to step down and let other teams become the new Brand team. I'm just saying, they did it very openly, and left many, many people dissapointed. In my opinion, they didn't show any magic or "jogo bonito" as they did in the enless nike commercials during these four last weeks, but boy did those commercials make you wanna getup and get new soccer cleats!

Brazil have better (and younger) players than France (arguebly with the exception of Ribery, Zidane and Henry). France were the better team.

The reason france won was because their midfield prevented Brazil from playing how they like to play. Makalele, Viera and Zidane bossed the midfield.

good players != good team

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.