;) Greetings to all Members.

Name: Skye13

Birthday: November 13th

Favorite Music: variety, current country favorites, easy listening, rock, oldies, Instrumental, Christian, old popular artists

Favorite TV Shows: Crime Scene Investigations, Educational channels, game shows, Opray, Judge Judy, Lifetime Movies, Major League Baseball, Nascar, and others.

Favorite Movies: Titanic, Message in a Bottle, Forrest Gump, Rainman, Pay It Forward, Balto, Pete's Dragon, Pinnochio, The Land Before Time, Pretty Woman, Back to the Future

Favorite Foods: Lobster, Lobster and more Lobster; solid milk chocolate, Fried Calamari, Baked Stuffed Shrimp, Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Asparagus, Spinach, Scallops, Filet of Sole, Sushi

Hobbies: My #1 canine companion Doberman Pinscher, walking, running, exercising, building my brain utilizing it with challenging online testing, swimming, my family especially my precious children, reading, journaling, living out my life's purpose, my innate talents which include excellent financial planner, the rock of the family in times of need, extremely resourceful, ability to perservere in the face of adversity, empathatic, sensitive, thoughtful and family oriented, active member of my church congregation, primary caregiver to my elderly, terminally ill mother. Never, never give up!

I will add more in the future.

Feel free to contact me and inquire about any questions you may have.

Hi new here to but ill say welcome anyway

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.