yes bored again, so out pops another thread :lol:
see as many of daniwebs occupants are likely to have a few pics their proud of, why not show them off?

rules; pictures can only be taken by you or with your camera, or at least by someone you know,
cannot be of explicit content, or advertising.

now get snapping :cheesy:

darren :cool:

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

It may sound suprising, but I photograph a lot of Magnolias (type of tree). I have more posted on my flickr page: flickr.com/photos/magnolias

I got a bunch uploaded, but there not in public domain. ;)

*Wishing I could upload the rest*

See, I'm an amateur photographer.

@Darren- The trick to aerial pics is to shoot at sunrise or sunset.

@Joe- Nooot bad.

I got a bunch uploaded, but there not in public domain. ;)

*Wishing I could upload the rest*

See, I'm an amateur photographer.

@Darren- The trick to aerial pics is to shoot at sunrise or sunset.

@Joe- Nooot bad.

hows this?

pretty good guys... and who said that geeks were only good at computers??

Noot bad darren. :)

Noot bad darren. :)

cheers stein! have another that im proud off but cant get computer to read the card at the moment - why do these things never work when you want them most? :lol:

pretty good guys... and who said that geeks were only good at computers??

I never did... In fact the previous company I worked for had a photography club for a while, and a yearly chess competition.

I use my cameras to get away from computers for a while, got into digitals purely because the cost involved of getting film processed was getting out of hand (at $12 per roll and 100 rolls a year for processing alone).

Hey darren, seems like you and I have quite smillar taste for shooting. I have many pictures that are simillar to the ones that you uploaded. I'll try to upload them tonight.

yes bored again, so out pops another thread :lol:
see as many of daniwebs occupants are likely to have a few pics their proud of, why not show them off?

rules; pictures can only be taken by you or with your camera, or at least by someone you know,
cannot be of explicit content, or advertising.

now get snapping :cheesy:

Hey darren, seems like you and I have quite smillar taste for shooting. I have many pictures that are simillar to the ones that you uploaded. I'll try to upload them tonight.

thanks, look forward to seeing them, welcome to daniweb by the way!

thanks, here they are...

thanks, here they are...

nice! looks like my card reader has packed up, and unfortunatly the other pics are on my cf microdrive so.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.