Laptop went belly up taking the Konica Minolta Dimage A1 Viewer with it. Can't find original software and Konica Minolta Photography is no more. :eek:

Any suggestions as to software to run on Windows XP that will read KM Dimage A1 MRW (RAW) files?

Any recommended software will need to be as simple as possible.:mrgreen:

Trevor:confused:

Laptop went belly up taking the Konica Minolta Dimage A1 Viewer with it. Can't find original software and Konica Minolta Photography is no more. :eek:

Any suggestions as to software to run on Windows XP that will read KM Dimage A1 MRW (RAW) files?

Any recommended software will need to be as simple as possible.:mrgreen:

Trevor:confused:

I may be able to help you with the Konica Minolta Dimage A1 Viewer software.

My problem has been trying to view the small movie clips with the .mov extension that the Minolta A1 created.

I have the latest version of Windows Media Player but 'windows can't open this file' etc ..... I've done a lot of searching and experimenting with various media convertors, had some luck, but the best result was a system that split the file into an .avi file (with no sound) and a new .mov file (with only sound).

I don't want to use the Quicktime viewer which does apparently read these clips..... and would like to incorporate the .mov clips into other Windows movie apps e.g. Windows Photo Story. The Quicktime viewer also produced some spectacular sound distortions so not a lot of use.

Any ideas here ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.