Hi everyone
Just a happy hello from one of us who is working hard and some where between then and now, lost sight of the prime directive. :eek:

Hey I'm ok, really! Moutain man:cool: turned techie geek:) turned medical paper pusher:-| turning politician:eek:.

I'll be moving on back to my dreams of the simpler life of those teenage dreams of a simple life. :lol:

Peace out

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi and welcome to DaniWeb. Spamaddict huh? Is that just through constant exposure or do you really like the stuff?

I'll be moving on back to my dreams of the simpler life of those teenage dreams...

Heck, I'm just thinking of moving on back to my dreams of the simpler life of those teenage girls. :mrgreen:

For some reason The Undertones keep playing over in my mind.

Exits mumbling something about teenage kicks all through the night, alright.

Spamaddict is part of my public email address, spamaddict2000. I leave this email behind on the various web sites that require an address. This way my personal/more private email receives less spam.

Hi and welcome to DaniWeb. Spamaddict huh? Is that just through constant exposure or do you really like the stuff?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.