http://clearification.com/
What the heck is this? Is this Microsoft's attemt to attract the general public? Check it out and tell us what you think about it.

I fixed it

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I think the link's broken...;)

So, what do yo think 'stein?

Heh truthfully, I'm quite confused.

A random guess to throw out; it seems like its a band that's sponsored my Microsoft.

I am so confused by it. It just doesn't make sense. I kind of has that style of humor that Nacho Libre and Napoleon Dynamite have.

I am so confused by it. It just doesn't make sense. I kind of has that style of humor that Nacho Libre and Napoleon Dynamite have.

Yes, that type of humor has sprouted everywhere since Napolean Dynamite. I love the Napolean Dynamite movie as I can relate to many aspects of it including that it at first seems to be set in the 1980's-- the clothes, haircuts. This movie was very unique and a cult classic IMOA, but as many other things, a template is cast by Hollywood and any other media powers that be and what was unique is still unique but the objects that spew from the original is watered-down and usually contrived.

** And check this link, a capture from a Fallout Boy video( a very popular band and song )-- a direct rip-off by this cited site, the image on the "tour" page.

I only looked at the homepage of this link as it seemed like possibly a waste of time and effort to explore deeper. Can you tell me: What does it have to do with Microsoft?

Regards.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.