Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Probably something to do with not skating where security guards are idiots and will half kill you when you're just skating on some stairs:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Probably something to do with not skating where security guards are idiots and will half kill you when you're just skating on some stairs:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LOL- Yeah, security guards do not like skaters and it goes beyond their job to watch the property it seems. I used to skate many years ago: I was skating with friends in Cincinnati, Ohio one Sunday afternoon in an empty parking-lot downtown and this old security guard comes out of no where to run us off. Well, we left, but it was pretty funny how he acted towards us. :rolleyes: :cheesy:

Yeah, well, security guards should be more nice to us. We are eventually going to pay the taxes that create the buildings that they will eventually guard someday! (This probably makes no sense, but it will confuse them long enough for you to run).

actually, it does make sense...to me. but to the guard?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.