Hello people,

I have decided that I need a break from this site and have chosen to move on with my life. There is alot that I woud like to say, something that I feel is very important for you to know but the system doesn't even allow me the time I need to make the post. I will only post one more time in order to explain my decision, which is not the reason you think.

My next post will probaby be my last...............Justine:sad:

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

I'm very sorry to hear that, Justine. :( I hope you will visit us every so often! :)

Hmmm, I decided to leave Daniweb once. But look at me now, still posting away :p . Guess I'll be staying then. So, I don't think you'll be getting away that easily Justine :) . Hope to hear from you soon.

Steven.

Alot of ppl leaving the site lately!!

:(

Alot of ppl leaving the site lately!!

:(

Well, a few people to be fair, just some high profile members amongst them.

But to be honest, community membership is always fairly cyclical - members come and go, but the community carries on, or something like that.

As Blud says, often the people who leave spend some time looking for the same thing elsewhere, cannot find it and come back.

DaniWeb is addictive like that :)

I have decided that I need a break from this site and have chosen to move on with my life.

Hey, don't leave us for good Justine. Your contributions have been good ones, even when they have stirred up some pretty fiercesome debate :)

Take a break, and then come back as we will miss you, despite the short time you have been here.

Hopefully the technical troubles you are experiencing will have been sorted by then. Sorry I cannot help you with them, but beyond what others have suggested I cannot add anything new or helpful. :(

Heh..given up so easily..

Come on girly, after communicating with you through posts, I thought you were one of those people who don't give up even if the whole world is against them, as long as they are right.

If you think what you say is right, there is no reason to move on.

Come on, buck up, act like a real woman without which the message which you tried to convey through the thread "Female members" would be lost forever.

Take care, bye.

Something tells me that she's leaving because she can't resolve the problem where the darn system keeps logging her out every time she makes a post.

I have decided that I need a break from this site and have chosen to move on with my life.

*ahem* Something tells me that one does not move on with life just because of the posting problem...;)

But still, I would like to hear from her what caused her to make this decision.

Yes, but if you keep getting logged off after each posting one can see how that might grind you down and make you less inclined to stay. If we could figure out what was happening, and solve the problem, that would be way cool...

But probably wouldn't help get her back on, since she must have her own reasons....

I would guess it has somthing to do with cookies (or a lack of them on Justine's computer).

Steven.

Hello people,

I have decided that I need a break from this site and have chosen to move on with my life. There is alot that I woud like to say, something that I feel is very important for you to know but the system doesn't even allow me the time I need to make the post. I will only post one more time in order to explain my decision, which is not the reason you think.

My next post will probaby be my last...............Justine:sad:

I am a new guy but Sorry to see you leave. This is definitely a Best computer related forum i have ever seen. I have never seen a forum with a Coffee bread room before. Anyway, you are leaving meaning, you are never going to post again or just not going to be a regular anymore ???;)

Aloha Justine,

I hardly know you but I feel a loss cuz your leaving.

Me Ke Aloha Pumehana and A Hui Hou, Poina Ole
Keep On Smiling, Yah!
Junyah

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.