Hello people. I have just recently joined this space and introduced myself with a blog. You can click here to view it.

Other than that I am a geek in my own sane way. Love to learn about computers and programming. However not yet landed with the correct job. If anyone is generous enough to gimme a job that I need, oh well, I'd be delighted. :cheesy:

Otherwise you can ask me questions and try to find answers thorugh me. To me this whole IT/Computer field is like a mine, and right now I don't know where to dig.

Hope to meet like-minded people here.

You can read my other blogs too if you want to know what antics I usually play online. However if you do read them tell me what you feel about them.

<url's snipped>

You can also know more about me through google - try searching for deostroll....

happygeek commented: kudos for the blog entry +10

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome, nice intro there. *leaving to read your blog now.

Hello and welcome to DaniWeb, and thanks for the great blog entry introduction. Cool.

I snipped the off-site blog URLs from your posting, by the way, but please feel free to add these to your signature via the control panel!

welcome

Welcome to DaniWeb... We are glad to have you!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.