Very nice site, I love it! Does anybody know where I could take an English course abroad? I have heard of cursos ingles inglaterra , studiare inglese londra, and Study in foreign language schools Any other course consolidators or school you could recommend? This is what I would like to recommend corso di inglese a Cork

jephthah commented: spammer -1

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You seem to be mislead. What we mean by "languages" is Programming Languages, not speaking languages :D. Try a different site.

I also have this English language problem.

I am not native English. and as I knew there are various
sublanguages on english like traditional hindi , morden hindi like.
so English experts we want to listen from your expertise.

>>so English experts we want to listen from your expertise.
That will not be me, but I will give you my opinion anyway :)

There are hundreds of English language dialects, even in the USA there are quite a few. Fortunately, most of them can be understood by most people, and only accents are the main difference. A good wiki explanation is here

AFAIK there are two common forms of the English language -- American English and British English. All other dialects are based on one of those two. The same word used commonly in UK may mean something entirely different than in the USA. The expression "knock me up" comes to mind, I learned that one the hard way when I lived temporarily in England during the 1970s. Others that come to mind are "boot", "bonnet", "rubber".

And to make it even more difficult, the English language is scattered with words from other languages, such as French and German.

For those reasons it must be exceedingly difficult for non-English speaking people to learn the English language.

this is a blatant spamvertising for the OP's business interest.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.