Hi, there people!

I have a project I have to deliver but I am at loss on the relevant tech. to use although I am a predominantly vb.net guy.

I am to deliver a software that would enable an internet cafe do these basic things.

• Issue tickets that enables users to login and use any computer system on the network to browse the internet.
  • At the expiration of the time bought (via the ticket) the computer screen is blocked to further usage and the login page is displayed.
  • On the server, We should be able to see the list of connected or logged in users and the usage time remaining
  • see the list of websites being visited by each of the computers
  • Ofcourse if i'm able to do the above, I can report on daily sales and so on.

So people what is the overriding tech to use.:?: I know it a client and server app. Thanks in advance:cool: .
Ideas are welcome.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hello, we have few things already done for few cyber cafe here in India and will highly appreciate if we given a chance to serve u the best solution for ur cafe.
Regards.

Hello, we have few things already done for few cyber cafe here in India and will highly appreciate if we given a chance to serve u the best solution for ur cafe.
Regards.

Lets see how it goes. What do you have. Opensource? educate me.
Cheers!

can i have ur yahoo chat id so that we can discuss there in detail.

can i have ur yahoo chat id so that we can discuss there in detail.

cybernna

i'll be online at 10 am

i will give the code for it,can u give me your code to match with my code ,i will give the correct code

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.