can u guys gimme sum ideas on wat project can be done?i am required to do a program and a thesis about it... My interests are in IT Security, Computer Security, Cryptography and creating normal programs. I am really unsure on wat prjoect should i do? wat program should i write..i know c++,java,vb html and very little knowledge on php.. :confused:

Recommended Answers

Need project idea?

sourceforge.net biggest collection of opens source projects from which you can get idea for sure.

Thread close, no need to call upon ghosts.

Jump to Post

All 3 Replies

What do you think about a private data transmission protocol, at application level: so it IS really indipendent from whatsoever underlayers (portability depends on your programming platform): lets say to manage sensibile data (something like computed votes or marketing preferences collected all around ect .... you must care to perfom a generic container for costumers: that is going to be the only user interface) to send them from many clients to a net of servers??? .....

:-)

hello guys pliz help me to get a topic for a it project that i can for my degree

commented: How about "reading", so you don't dig up 5 year old threads with no answers, with some pithy crap "ME TOO!!!!" bumpage. +0

Need project idea?

sourceforge.net biggest collection of opens source projects from which you can get idea for sure.

Thread close, no need to call upon ghosts.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.19 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.