Woot woot new transformers movie came out yesterday. What does everyone who has seen it so far think?

Personally i loved it and michael bay is very much forgiven for that really bad movie he made starting with the letter P and ending with harbor.

Might go see it again when i get paid...

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by maravich12

I thought it didn't come out until next week? Shows how much I pay attention to movies. I'll probably wait a week or two. I saw Pirates on opening weekend and the overpacked theater was too annoying.

I thought Pearl Harbor was ok...well, the second half was.

I diddnt think that it came out until today (the 29th) but because the movies here redo their times on a thursday we got it a day early.

Overpacked theatre or not it is well worth seeing infact its almost better with a packed theatre especially when you go to like a night time session like i did. That way you don't have kids everywhere mainly just over excited nerds.

"Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies? Pearl Harbor sucked, and I miss you.."

:D Personally, I think the movie is stupid.. I wont be watching it. Tell me if it's good though.

:D Personally, I think the movie is stupid.. I wont be watching it. Tell me if it's good though.

Actually it is well worth seeing as i have said already.

heh heh seen it three times now... Gets better every time...except for the movie ticket price...basterds

Votes + Comments
That `bastards' deserves a green dot.

If he did Pearl Harbor then I doubt I'll make any effort to see this one. Pearl Harbor was absolutely abysmal.

hey if i had the end of my fluid valve threaded as a part of some stupid tradition i would be mad as well...

Votes + Comments
that just earned you some more rep...

ANyone seen the transformers tv series?It kinda was unique with its graphics.Like a lot of cartoons nowadays.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.