Ok, so my birthday is coming up and my mom said she would pay half on an xbox 360 (elite edition probably), or buy me the new MorotolaQ.

I chose Moto over Blackberry because with Blackberry you have to have the Blackbery Enterprise Server to hook it up to Exchange (i think) and with Moto you don't. I also chose Moto over Treo, because my provider doesn't support Treos (:().

What do you think?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

dern, i mispelled motorola in the title.
could a mod edit that for me? :D

Halo 3. 'Nuff said.

Why are you asking us? Obviously there could be some quality differences, of which I know very little, but beyond that, it's up to you. They are two very different devices for entirely different needs. You should know better than us which device you'll need/enjoy more. Personally, I would choose the Q, but that's because it suits my needs better. For this very reason I will not vote on your poll.

Gamers' ahoy!!

Why are you asking us? Obviously there could be some quality differences, of which I know very little, but beyond that, it's up to you. They are two very different devices for entirely different needs. You should know better than us which device you'll need/enjoy more. Personally, I would choose the Q, but that's because it suits my needs better. For this very reason I will not vote on your poll.

ceteris paribus

bump*

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.