Click here and here :)

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Yeah I saw kitten wars on the Colbert Report

heh heh blind cat

My dad only allows dogs in the house, pitty, cats are cuter and smarter!

Dogs are very loud, rambunctious and I don't like them, unless they are small and quite, like a cat.

Dogs are very loud, rambunctious and I don't like them, unless they are small and quite, like a cat.

Quite what? And if you instead meant quiet, you've never met a cat like the two I live with.

yes I did mean quiet. By quiet I do not mean silent, I meant quieter than most dogs are.

Cats == Yes! :)

Dogs == No :(

yes I did mean quiet. By quiet I do not mean silent, I meant quieter than most dogs are.

Unless riled up by something, our poodle is usually quieter than the two cats that share the house.

The pee from a cat reeks more than that of a dog, in my experience. My father throws things at cats who go into our garden!

I give my cats beer to drink,
so their pee won't stink!
Albert Koors

Cat pee and underarm odor go hand in hand.

Why are you all sniffing cat urine any way. therre are 4 main reason why cat urine has such a strong odor.
1 cats dont sweat, hence more amonia comes out in there urine.
2 cats are indoor animals you will get to smell there urine.
3 As opposed to a dog that you walk outside so that they can do there stuff outside, you almost never get to smell there urine, so who is to say their urine is not worst.
4 dogs run around and drink more water, a more diluted amonia smelling urine out put.
# 4 applies to human too, the more water you drink the less amonia output in your urine.

I don't think ammonia is the culprit, it's more like lower fatty acids.

Ammonia and traces of protein with a chemical call urea are the main culprit ,,,,,,,,not to change the topic big lover of cat here. they are cudly, ALWAYS clean and smell way better than dogs they are not nasty animals and definately quieter than dogs.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.