Scrambled eggs and mushrooms.
Got to use up my portabella mushrooms.
Besides, my girlfriend likes what I cook.

i am having my midnight snack now.my boyfriend brought me some choco sundae and belgian cookies..i'll forget about my diet, i'll start again tomorrow!:D

Just saw my uncle, who is a doctor at the university hospital. We shared an Einstein potato bagle with salmon schmear. I had a cup of their great hot chocolate.

2 slices of white bread, with a slice of avocado, a sprinkle of salt, and a cup of lipton tea with sugar no milk...

Two slices of oatnut bread loaded with Braunschweiger. The usual mug of Guatemalan coffee heavy on the cream.

I am just cooking myself a couple of sunnysides, great with whole-wheat toast and a full mug of Irish coffee.

just drank hot choco but reading all the posts made me hungry, will just eat whatever is on the table and in the ref

Our cook made my favorite breakfast, a spinach and morel mushroom omelette. Goes well with a tall glass of whole milk.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.