Oh, I love mushrooms. Would be nice if my folks could afford a cook! I just had a Sweet&Salty Granola Bar from Kroger with my usual cup of Royal Kona coffee (Sunday only).

In case you are broke like me and want free samples:
http://startsampling.com/retail/kroger/

Garlic flavored biscuits.

Diet Coke.

Diet Coke.

Hello Duki, glad to see you are still around! Enjoy your Diet Coke!

I had an Einstein Wildberry Blender, yum!

Hello Duki, glad to see you are still around! Enjoy your Diet Coke!

I had an Einstein Wildberry Blender, yum!

Glad to be back. School always seems to draw me to DaniWeb again.

<puke>Just gargled some salt water (wisdom teeth were removed on Friday).</puke>
Getting ready to drink another Diet Coke.

Just had a nice juicy orange cranberry muffin with my coffee.

Duki's signature:

It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to Basic; as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.
~~Edsger Dijkstra

Let's include VB in that too.

Diet Coke... yet again.

Just had a nice juicy orange cranberry muffin with my coffee.

Duki's signature:
Let's include VB in that too.

Agreed.

I'm eating peanuts and drinking A&W Root Beer - boring butr it is nearly 3:am

Diet PEPSI.

A bratwurst on a pretzel bun and a tall glass of weizen beer.

Diet Dr. Pepper.

Mineral water.

Two fried eggs, toast and the usual large mug of dark roast Santos coffee.

Diet Dr. Pepper.

Aqua and red wine. Found and nuked a piece of old pizza too.

My g.f. just made dolmathes - mmmmm, she made me eat the vegetarian version but she is such a good cook, I don't care.

I think I am going to make myself bourbon and coke.

G'night all - well actually I am going to lurk for awhile before bedtime.

curd rice...

Last night I made chicken fried steaks. I'm a decent cook but never fried anything in my entire life. If you can imagine it happening, it did. Got grease all over the oven top. Burnt the steaks. Went to rinse the pan of course grease started spurting at me so I dropped the pan, hot grease all over the floor. After mopping it 3 times I swear it is still greasy. Spent 2 hours cleaning the oven.

I will never deep fry again accept maybe turkey.

But you know what, my gravy was the @*#$. So I learned(in about 4 hours) how to make bomb biscuits and gravy last night.

The only useful thing I can do in kitchen is boiling water, so oh yes, its boiled water for my sore throat for me. ;-)

The only useful thing I can do in kitchen is boiling water, so oh yes, its boiled water for my sore throat for me. ;-)

Oh dear, hope you get better! Camomile tea and honey works well.

One of those 'all bran good for you muffins' (tastes much like sawdust) and a mug of café au lait.

Apple sauce with cinnamon. I can eat tons of the stuff.

Drinking more of my home-made sparkling water - thinking about dinner; will probably will settle on Vietnamese ramen.

Eating some Crackers and Peanut Butter and enjoying milk :)

Eating some Crackers and Peanut Butter and enjoying milk :)

Wow Dude, that will give you the energy to thread more of your usually fine threads.

Just finished some hot cocoa and a pair of scrambled eggs with vanilla toast.

Camembert cheese, just the right age, multgrain fresh bread and a glass of fine Bordeaux. How can life be any better?

chocolate

Just now I finished drinking coffee...

Just now I finished drinking coffee...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.