I am just a poor student, so all I can afford is a plate full of macaroni and cheese.

Penne pasta, zuchini with nice tomato sauce and some parmesan. Glass of newly fermented red wine.

I think I could go for a taste of this.

OMG! I want one - it would take me most of the evening a pitcher of beer.

I will try and get a pic of Beth's Cafe famous 12-egg omelet - I actually ate one (the omelet is on a plate of hashbrowns - all you can eat) but usually I would take the left-overs home for the next couple of days. The family that started the cafe were cooks on fishing vessels - they cooked for the working man.

Two extra large fresh farm eggs sunny side up and a hamsteak. Add to that a steaming mug of black coffee.

Meatloaf with tomato-laced gravy and whipped potatoes. All I could find for breakfast!?

Attachments capn-mccaino.jpg 19.98 KB

Just ate part of a bottom-dwelling decapod with compound eyes, long antennae, the first pair of legs of the beast were large, powerful pincers, that turned bright red when I boiled it.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.