Had a one of those pizzas on a slice of bread sort of things(forgot the name), rhubarb pie, shot of Absolute, Makers Mark and Tanqueray gin; smoked a Benson & Hedge while reading some Edgar Allan Poe-ms. A good night.

Well right now, I am not eating. But Dinner consisted of pork roast, salad, and a baked potato. Then, four hours later, I had wheat toast with peanut butter!

Toast with almond butter and jelly toast, with a cup of good old Santos coffee.

I have stopped eating peanut butter after eight people died and several hundred people ended up in the hospital eating peanut butter made in a filthy plant in the state of Georgia.

Hot chocolate, bacon sandwich, hash brown, and a slice of cake (probably Walnut) to finish off.

OMG! Where do you buy yours? I heard that they have pretty limited circulation? Well, Duh! Same area as me!

My secret is that I eat a trench out of the middle of the tub and then go back for the liquid honey, hmmmm

Currently, I am drinking a Bourbon & Coke while eating p-nuts

A medium-rare eye of round beef steak, two eggs sunny side up, hash-browns, and my usual dark roast Maracaibo coffee.

Pot roast, potatos and carrots - gotta love those one pot meals - and Black Butt Porter (family joke - eh, Bette!)

I thought I'd cover my whole day of food in one post.

Right Now... coffee made in a French Press. It is quite strong.
Earlier... steel cut oatmeal with honey, and mandarine orange segments :@ (they had SEEDS! They aren't supposed to have SEEDS!)
In the near future ... I will be eating a chocolate chip cookie.

Dinner will be - 7 bean soup with turkey meat added, and french bread with roasted garlic/butter spread.

Good thing that mandarines still have seeds!
They need to multiply!

Usually, they are harvested before the seeds are large, I guess. I love the tangerines that peel easily, are juicy and if they have seeds, they are teeny tiny seeds.

These seeds are HUGE, and although the fruit peels without a knife, the skin isn't so willing to separate from the segments. :(

I believe the first oranges came to Europe from California...
(OK everybody knows there originally from China yes?)
So why is it that I eat mandarines without seeds and you don't?

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.