Neuschwansteiner, pumpkin ale, Vicenzi amaretto macaroons, Jewish rye toast, Boo Berry - wha..... yeah, sugary cereal.

pork stew with lots of roots and cabbage..
Hold on to your hat its going to be windy tonite

Chicken strips marinated with red wine, mushrooms, soy souce and garlic over pasta.

You must be a nuclear physicist from all that fusion!

A stew with lentils, sausages of Montbéliard (french speciality), fried bacon, shallots, onions, carotts and some garlic.
And of course a glass of red wine 'Beaujolais Nouveau'.

Left overs: cheese omlet, small strips of bacon, with some potato cake type stuff.

Enjoying a large Jim Beam Black Label, straight no ice, before retiring for the night here.

Where you live? It's only 2PM here, and I just got back from hiking the dogs and having some brunch.

I'm in the UK (Yorkshire, England) - 10.30pm here and a *very* early start in the morning to look forward to.

NAAFI food - tinned tomatoes, tinned stewed beef, tinned button mushrooms, tinned potatoes, frozen peas, ready made stock.

I may even cook it.

Energy drink only, because I didn't sleep 2 days and I need to introduce the presentation of my diploma work today.

Energy drink only, because I didn't sleep 2 days and I need to introduce the presentation of my diploma work today.

I wish you good luck!

A toasted bagel with salmon shmear and raspberry hot chocolate.

A small glass of whole milk. Will be eating some Chinese later, Chinese food that is.

Edited by Lardmeister: n/a

Peanut butter, corn chip crumbs, some diced white onion, and bits of creamy havarti slices melted onto this hodgepodge.

Unusual, but I was hungry and there wasn't much around.

My Italian GF is making spaghetti with a tomato basil sauce. I was hoping for meatballs, but she is a vegetarian. Well, the wine will make up for it.

Currently drinking copious amounts of my own blood! blech! :icon_eek:
Don't worry, it's not some wierd satanic thing :icon_evil: and it's not one of those emo-style :icon_sad: self-mutilation moments either....No it's much more mundane than that. I went to the dentist and had a tooth removed yesterday! :scared: :S

Unfortunately, I just sneezed; causing the scab to pop off and well.. Lets just say it's not particularly pleasant! ;)

However, once I've got things under control, I've got a nice cornish pasty and some carrot and coriander soup to contend with for lunch! Plus chocolate fridge cake for pud...Yum!

Edited by JasonHippy: n/a

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.