I just baked up some hamhocks and beans - will have it over brown rice - hmmm, it has been in the oven since about 10:00 this morning.

Will probably have a bourbon and coke with it.

I just baked up some hamhocks and beans - will have it over brown rice - hmmm, it has been in the oven since about 10:00 this morning.

Will probably have a bourbon and coke with it.

Spaghetti, meatballs, basil-tomato sauce and mushrooms. all topped with the finest Parmesan cheese. I am going to open a bottle of California red wine for this gourmet feast.

A neighbor lady a few miles down the desert road gave me some German Lebkuchen cookies. Tastes real good with my usual Mexican coffee.

Roast beef, carrots, green beans and mashed potatoes. Plain mashed potatoes, someone stole my garlic.

Edited by vegaseat: n/a

A piece of backed hare back with pepper cream sause, with potato croquettes and a warmed up apple stuffed with cranberries. A glas of bordeaux.

Edited by ddanbe: n/a

well right now!
i am eating chicken sandwich, frie chicks, and drinking coke.
what about you?

Edited by joseph-wright: n/a

Scrambled eggs with chunks of Spam Oven Roasted Turkey, a slice of freshly baked bread, and my usual Mexican coffee.

Edited by vegaseat: n/a

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.