its 11:22pm here so no eating :(

but for dinner I had fishcakes in breadcrumbs (salmon+red pepper) with potato wedges and baked beans.

Im just having a cuppa and a penguin right now before bed

Votes + Comments
Penguin?

About dinner time over here. btw, 11:22 pm doesn't mean no eating for me ;-) (I always have a late night snack)

hardees breakfast #8- Frisco sandwich (substited bacon instead of ham, egg, cheese, and sower dough bread (yum)), hashbrowns and a drP

A poppy seed bagel with salmon cream cheese and turkish coffee.

For a brief second, I read that as "A poopy seed bagel..."; HA!

Cold can of Sierra Mist

"A poopy seed bagel..."
Actually, the many bagel shops here are always looking for a new flavor!

gross. :P

Chewing some gum.

Shortly will have a couple of Milk Choclate Chip Cookies, and Butter flapjack bites with a nice cup of RosieLea.

Just ate meatballs and noodles, half of a small salad, and split a snickers icecream sandwich with chrstina :)

A couple of friends and I went to a "Claim Jumper" restaurant. Inspired by Duki's post, I ordered "Spaghetti and Meatballs". Damn good I must say! Now I am hunting for the Alka Selzer in the office!

A Zero Carb Zero Sugar Rockstar Energy Drink... OF COURSE!

Look at the signature.. this says enough!

A Zero Carb Zero Sugar Rockstar Energy Drink... OF COURSE!

Look at the signature.. this says enough!

A zero carb energy drink? Must be mostly caffeine, I assume.

Mama mia!
It's chicken alfredo over fettuccine and summer squash for lunch. See if I can drum up some real Italian red wine and spumoni dessert.

I just had steak, eggs and pancake at the local temple. Yum yum! Also a good helping of chocolate milk to drink.

sunflower seeds and pepsi, with an occasional sip of bottled water

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.