Does that mean you ate nothing?

Right now I am into fattening sweets, like a piece of apple, cinnamon Danish ring.

Wonder why I am getting:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 58368 bytes) in /home/daniweb/httpdocs/forums/includes/class_mail.php(266) : eval()'d code on line 147

That, or it will double post!

Edited by vegaseat: error message

Porterhouse steak broiled rare - from grass-fed steer, soon a bourbon and coke. (no veggies, nothing but steak - why, yes I did grow up in Montana)

Brussels sprouts and zucchini medley with a Bavarian knock wurst and a glass of California's finest Merlot.

At last it's Friday night! I'm having sushi and a pretty decent Californian Cabernet. Yes I like red wine with sushi... is that bad?

A roasted chicken sub, baked sour cream and onion potatoe chips, oatmeal cookies, and an energy drink to pull an all nighter.:)

Trying to pull an all-nighter with reheated pineapple and bacon pizza, sipping on a large mug of hot black coffee.

Following a recipe which is Fried ice with some mixed soft-drinks and a little bit of fuzzes candy. That should bring some interesting results.

Just brewed up a big pot of Stokes of Lincoln 'poacher' coffee - which can mean only one thing: time to get working.

A tall glass of V8 juice heavily peppered.

a tall glass of pepper lightly juiced?

Habitant pea & ham soup in a mug, the only thing I knew about Canada before I got here, was swapping beer and steak burgers for ration soup with Canadian Inf

Aus rations include beer, steaks - accidental buffalo incident
the soup is good enough to give beer for

Habitant pea & ham soup in a mug. Sounds good! My father never had dinner without a soup. My mother at times ran out of soup recipes. Too bad she didn't know about this one!

My neighbor brought over a loaf of home made Sette Cereale bread, tastes real good with salmon schmear and a weizen beer.

New York cut prime steak from free-range cow - of the 40 pound only these steaks and a couple of t-bones left (we did trade some for Muscovy duck with some farmer friends). Bourbon and coke coming up.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.