Badger Golden Champion Ale. It's a cracker, forgot how good it was. Only drinking it because the local offie sold out of my current fave, Deuchars IPA.

Just finished a concoction made by the wife. Xmas knows what the hell it was supposed to be - ended up being potato-3-ways. Get this - chorizo, bacon, chicken, asparagus, saute potatoes, scalloped potatoes, mozzarella and Xmas knows what else. Still, no leftovers.

Guinness from a can - the Original stuff, none of that Creamflow/Draught nonsense - yuk!
Rare lamp chops, oozing blood and buttered new potatoes. Oh yum.

Edited by diafol: n/a

eating One Banana, drinking Jasmine Green Tea and a glass of water..
I'm on a diet.. xD
Later, I'm going to cook rice gruel for dinner.. :)

Eating Flames. Not literally, it's just the name of my local pizzeria. I'm eating cheese and tomato pizza with chips/fries and drinking Pepsi. Tastes good but NOT healthy. I'm eating in and typing this on an iPod.

Edited by W1ND0W5: Need details!

Well, i'm not eating or drinking anything right now, but i'll have a glass of milk before sleep.

i'm spending my time at Starbucks for my assignment...
i just had a Raspberry Black currant Frappuccino Juice...and now i'm going to buy a Caramel Macchiato..xD

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.