:P
Hi my name is Jennifer but I go by my nickname Disturbed Angel Im never really very good at these things so Im gonna use the little questionaire that was used before.

Name: Jennifer
Nickname: disturbed angel
Height: 5'7"
Hair: blonde
Eyes: hazel

Hobbies: Listening to music, going to concerts, anything that has to do with cars, singing, readiing, writing, tagging ( my space comments I create them ), hanging out with friends and things like that.

Relationship Status: single

Fav Music: Rock all forms of it

Education: High School for right now but will be going for Web page design and computer graphics

Work:right now full time caregiver for my grandparents

Favorite Food: not picky Ill try anything once.:twisted:

Favorite Movies: I like alot of different movies favs are anything involoving vamp and witches.

Favorite TV Shows:Heros, The Family Guy, The Simpsons, south park, csi ( all of them ), law and order ( all of them ), bones, house, number, ghost whisper, criminal minds.

Favorite Video Games: not much of a gamer but F.F. 10, devil may cry, and one I think is called dead house not sure.

Stuff you Dislike: cigarettes, inconsiderate jerks, liars, users, fake paople, things of that nature.

I hope that this has helped people understand me.:)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb! Your questionnaire certainly helped me learn about you.

welcome aboard...i could write a book about u jennifer...just joking

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Hello Jennifer....nice choosen Nickname and i know you are little bit sensitive person..right?
Dont Worry....feel free to post around here........and ya Welcome to DaniWeb !

Welcome!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.