Thanks for the very welcoming emails. I am a business/systems analyst with a large insurance company. I have been assigned the task of documenting, in business language, what some very old QBASIC programs do. As I am not a programmer, and have no experience with QBASIC (COBOL II is what I mostly deal with), I was searching for reference material to try to educate myself on QBASIC when I found your website. It looked like a resource that I may be able to use for some help if I need it. Thanks again for inviting me to join and I'm hoping I don't need your help :-).

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by zandiago

Hello. I just joined Daniweb and saw your reference to QBasic programming. I am a retired Engineer who used QBasic back in the 1980s and wrote a proprietary program to Audit Medical Bills when my wife was a Nurse Auditor. I am now in the process of reviving my old program so I can possibly earn some extra spending money for my retirement. There is another Forum that I use for QBasic questions that has helped me. Please reply so we can discuss the type of programs you are trying to document. John

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.