Hello all... I am currently contracting with a company in the Seattle area that has sold 180 boats to the Coast Guard. I am designing fixtures for them to build a consistant boat for the next ten years to fullfill their contract. These are all aluminum boats, 45 footers, Vector driven (no steering wheel, uses joysticks) twin diesel engines with turbos, Rolls Royce Jet drives, and is a self righting boat. If it rolls over... it automatically rights itself. Very cool boat! Your tax dollars at work here!

I build custom motorcycles on the side and have been doing that since 1975... Fun stuff!

I have just purchased a domain name and trying to generate a website using "Website Tonight" ... not too intuitive (to me anyway). Is there a good place on this site to get help with this software?

Appreciate all the help I can get.

frogwash

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome! You could look around and ask some questions in the Web Development area.

welcome to DaniWeb.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.