Hi everyone,

I'm an IRAQi citizen living in IRAQ. I have a website running.
As many of you know; in IRAQ we don't have credit cards yet.
I want to get money by putting ads on my website, but do you know how it is possible for me to receive money here in IRAQ??

Second question: I tried to make an account on PayPal but my country isn't listed there, I could make an account on MoneyBookers without credit card, my idea is to receive money on this account then use that money to upgrade my website hosting subscription from free to premium. but Does anyone know Pay-Per-Click service that works with MoneyBookers?? And does anyone know a web-hosting service that accept money from MoneyBookers??

Thanks alot.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Sounds hard huh? I think this can help but not sure, if tehre is western union in your area, you can use it but I don't think your client will agree with the mode of payment.

You can withdraw cheques in iraqi currency . Also check whether your bank supports wired transfer .

Thank you for replying, but what about my second question?
Does anyone know Pay-Per-Click service that works with MoneyBookers?? And does anyone know a web-hosting service that accept money from MoneyBookers??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.