Hello guys,

My website pr currently is #3. I'd like to increase it to #5. Could any one tell me know how to do that?

Thanks all

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by cools

Submit your Site to Related Link and to Related site. Update and create more content to your site.

HELLO, MY NAME IS IFIOK IBOK. I WANT TO MANUALLY SUMMIT YOUR SITE TO 200 DIRECTORIES IN 72HOURS. WE HAVE BEEN PROVIDING DIRECTORY SUBMISSION FOR THE PAST 2 MONTH WITH GREAT SUCCESS AND TRUST. WE HAVE LIST OF 200 FRIENDLY SEO PR7 TO PR2 DIRECTORIES.

FEATURES OF OUR SERVICE INCLUDE:
100% MANUAL SUBMISSION, DETAILED REPORT AFTER JOB DONE, TOTAL NUMBER OF DIFFERENT PR DIRECTOORIES ETC. 200 DIRECTORY ENTRIES WITHIN 72 HOURS. PAYMENT AFTER SUBMISSION THROUGH PAYPAL.

IMPORTANT DATA REQUIRED:
WEBSITE ADDRESS / URL
TITLE – 70 TO 90 CHARACTERS
DESCRIPTION - 150 CHARACTERS
META KEYWORDS – SOME DIRECTORIES ACCEPT META KEYWORDS, SO IT’S SAFE TO ASK FOR THE KEYWORDS AT THE BEGINNING. AROUND 100 CHARACTERS SEPARATED BY COMMA.
META DESCRIPTION – SAME AS KEYWORDS, BUT CHARACTERS COUNT WITHIN 150 CHARACTERS.
OWNER’S NAME
EMAIL ADDRESS
CATEGORY NAME
SUBCATEGORY NAME

NOTE: AS SOON AS WE FINISH SUBMISSION MANUALLY, WE SEND OUR DETAILED REPORT TO YOU. PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL OR E-BULLION.

HELLO, MY NAME IS Prakash. I WANT TO MANUALLY SUMMIT YOUR SITE TO 2000 DIRECTORIES IN 2-3 weeks. WE HAVE BEEN PROVIDING DIRECTORY SUBMISSION FOR THE PAST 2 Years WITH GREAT SUCCESS AND TRUST. WE HAVE LIST OF 2100 FRIENDLY SEO PR8 TO PR0 DIRECTORIES.

FEATURES OF OUR SERVICE INCLUDE:
100% MANUAL SUBMISSION, DETAILED REPORT AFTER JOB DONE, TOTAL NUMBER OF DIFFERENT PR DIRECTORIES ETC. 2000 DIRECTORY ENTRIES WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS. PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL.

IMPORTANT DATA REQUIRED:
WEBSITE ADDRESS / URL
TITLES – 70 TO 90 CHARACTERS
DESCRIPTIONS - 150 CHARACTERS
META KEYWORDS –
OWNER’S NAME
EMAIL ADDRESS
CATEGORY NAME
SUBCATEGORY NAME

NOTE: AS SOON AS WE FINISH SUBMISSION MANUALLY, WE SEND OUR DETAILED REPORT TO YOU. PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL OR E-BULLION.

Hello guys,

My website pr currently is #3. I'd like to increase it to #5. Could any one tell me know how to do that?

Thanks all

I am confused with your question, you asked how to increase a pr but you said your site is #3. Does this means that the ranking of your site is #3 of the pr of your site is pr3? BTW, to increase your site pr, you need to gather more backlinks. Much better if you can get backlinks with high pr already.

Hello Dear,
you r saying that your site pr is #3 but its meaning is that your site at the position 3 in SERP.
Please clear your question.

If this #3 is your site pr than you can increase back link quantity to the related site only, your site page rank will be increased. your site content should be user friendly.

Hi,
PR can be increased by adding relevant content on that page which attracts search engines and also quality back links.

<snip fake signature>

It seems to be very complicated to choose who will be your internet advertisers and web optimizor. I am trying to look for a reputable and trust internet advertising companies to help me promote my sites for a long time but upto now i haven't found out yet. Anyone can help me. Thank you in advance

submitting to the related sites and related links will get you more backlinks .and also in forum posting with your SIG...

Update your website every day by adding more unique content. If you site has some information for a visitor then it is 100% chance for him to come back to your site again. Provide inside linking to your website. For example you can provide a link of your previous and next articles on an article page. Or you can provide a list of related articles so visitor can remains a long time on your website. .best of luck!

Increase BackLinks from relevant and related websites. Through Directory Submission, Commenting on others blogs, Link Exchange, Participate in Forums (Use your site link with a nice anchor text on the signatures of Forums), etc…

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.