I'm trying to set up a simple online print order form, but none of the ecommerce packages I've seen seem to be able to handle what's needed. I need to:

1. Allow customers to select one, and only one background image
2. Allow them to select a Primary and secondary typeface
3. Allow them to upload an image
4. Bring them to a payment fulfillment page
5. Finish the payment transaction and send the uploaded image and order info to an email address.

I was hoping to put steps 1-3 on a single page, bring them to Paypal for payment, and then have the entire form including their image file sent upon payment completion. I have a little experience setting up Paypal's "pay now" buttons, but not much more.

Can all this be accomplished with a form and Paypal's system? Is there something better than Paypal?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You can definiately get that accomplished on a single page. You'll need to store the image in a database and then either use PDT or IPN to retrieve it and then send it.

I'm trying to set up a simple online print order form, but none of the ecommerce packages I've seen seem to be able to handle what's needed. I need to:

1. Allow customers to select one, and only one background image
2. Allow them to select a Primary and secondary typeface
3. Allow them to upload an image
4. Bring them to a payment fulfillment page
5. Finish the payment transaction and send the uploaded image and order info to an email address.

I was hoping to put steps 1-3 on a single page, bring them to Paypal for payment, and then have the entire form including their image file sent upon payment completion. I have a little experience setting up Paypal's "pay now" buttons, but not much more.

Can all this be accomplished with a form and Paypal's system? Is there something better than Paypal?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

hey thanx a lot i never knew abt them............. thanx a lot collwyn, its useful for me

There are lots of good ecommerce solution in Google. You can try fastcomerce. It may be proper for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.