marwan4 0 Newbie Poster

the probleme is:

i have found a website , mainly for chatting around the main topic of my forum , i contacted the owner of the site asking him to send an invitation email to his users list about my forum , they are a non-profit website , and one of the owners is my friend , they agreed one one condition that they won't let me into there database and i have to get this info from the main site myself for only the users how made ths info appear to public . so i am stuck on clicking on each user name and then copy the email address on an excel sheet .

a temp solution:

i found that in the excel i can give it the url of the user page and point on the table containig the data i want , then the excell copies this data in the file , the good thing that all the users profile urls are arranged in the same order ; meaning that by changing the last numbr in the url i go to the next user page.

the solution that i am looking for is:

a script or a function in the excell ( i am a graphic designer so i don't know much about coding ) to run from a the url numer 1 to the url numbre xxx , getting the data and putting it in any table form ....

can this be done?
how can it be done?
can anyone help?

thanks for helping

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.