Hello friends,

I am trying to develope a new website, but I want it to be done in a special way.

I frequently come across websites that seems to be using a new technique. I would love to know how the technique is called.

The site works like this: whenever you click on an image or a template, the screen goes dark and transparent and the image pops in that grey area very clearly. Its also used by sites to display a contact form or something like that.

Does anyone know what I mean?

10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ShawnCplus

Thanx an lot mate... You've helped me immensely...

This technique is a brilliant idea.. the person who created it is a genius..


There is much debate over modal design in web development so don't go hog wild and pop up a modal form for everything since it will quickly frustrate your users.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.