where can I get a list of extremely beautifull websites in various industries like stone industry, telecom industry and other major industries. When I get a website project for a particular industry - example - stone industry, i usually try to see maximum websites for stone industry through google or stone trade sites. i try to incorporate my own ideas with all the user interface and content ideas i get by seeing these stone sites. so i was wondering if someone has made lists of very beautifull sites for various industries. this would be very usefull for amateur website designers like me. i hope my question is clear. ask me for any clarification. thank you in advance for your time and efforts

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

http://commandshift3.com/

It's like Hot OR Not, but for websites instead of horny teenagers. Flip through some of the entries. You will definitely notice a difference in between several websites. It also works as a great way to find websites in the industries you're looking for. Hope this helps.

where can I get a list of extremely beautifull websites in various industries like stone industry, telecom industry and other major industries. When I get a website project for a particular industry - example - stone industry, i usually try to see maximum websites for stone industry through google or stone trade sites. i try to incorporate my own ideas with all the user interface and content ideas i get by seeing these stone sites. so i was wondering if someone has made lists of very beautifull sites for various industries. this would be very usefull for amateur website designers like me. i hope my question is clear. ask me for any clarification. thank you in advance for your time and efforts

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.