Helloo guys,
I have a problem. I dont like the way images load partially on slow connections (loading as it displays). I really want to eliminate this problem fro my site. I have seen a number of j/s preloading scripts but i have not seen their effect on my web.
Is there a way i can show no image at all UNTILL the image is fully loaded and ready to display at a go?
NB: Not for th purposes of onmouseovers.
Please help if u can

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Thanks for sharing useful information with you.Computer graphics usually refer to a still picture that is created or displayed on a computer. Multimedia is video, music, animated gif, slide shows, etc. Has lights, sound, and action.

<URL SNIPPED>Graphic Design,Comic Book Publishers,Game Animation,Development, Magazines, Ezine publishers,Multimedia,Interactive Development, New Media

You can hide an image until a js programmed time to display it. But this often causes rendering problems if you choose to not render it until the time you want it to show.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.