hello every one, i am thinking a static website with xhtml, css and java script and i don't know how to manage news, that is write news, update news after the website is commercialized..
thank you in advance!!!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hello every one, i am thinking a static website with xhtml, css and java script and i don't know how to manage news, that is write news, update news after the website is commercialized..
thank you in advance!!!

There are three ways to do this depending on your sill levels.
1. If you know coldfusion you could write pages of codes to set up and manage the news.

2. If you know how to write a database and know php you could manage the news in the database, update it, and delete old news to replace another. Asp also do this but you have to understand how to use a database and the relationship

3. This one I think will be better for you. You don't need to know how to do a database or anything. I will give you the link so that you can read it and follow the direction on it. It is dealing with RSS feed. I think that this might help you with managing and updating the article: http://www.astaara.com/rss-feed-code.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.