hey this graphic editing thing isn't going to good for me lol. Its sooo hard to get good /w photo shop. any suggestions on how to get better?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Have you tried some good tutorial sites? Practice and good tutorials will definitely improve your digital artwork.

Google 'easy photoshop tutorials' and you should get some good ones.

~ Lacuna

I teach photoshop and the best way to start is to figure out where everything is - especially tools, palettes, and menus.

www.my-janee.com is also a good resource. The only way to learn is to practice, and it is very time consuming.

im not knowledgeable concerning those websites, although im sure they help a lot. another option is getting a photoshop book which can be sold anywhere like a barnes and noble etc. these will teach you a lot about effects and the tools used. if you need help with anything let me know.

im not knowledgeable concerning those websites, although im sure they help a lot. another option is getting a photoshop book which can be sold anywhere like a barnes and noble etc. these will teach you a lot about effects and the tools used. if you need help with anything let me know.

I went to barnes and noble and was looking at some of them books, they're not bad but to save yourself $20 to $50 plus dollars for a book of limited help, look up tutorials online for free (or the cost of your internet which your using anyways lol). goodtutorials.com is one of the most popular, I myself submit my tuts to that site.

In fact I just made a post here with a list of tutorial sites, brushe sites, and font sites that might help out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.