<html>
<head>
<center><font color="#BD2031" face="algerian" size="6">!! I LIKE - I HATE !!</center>   

<style type="text/css">
<!--
body {
	margin-left: 0px;
	margin-top: 0px;
	margin-right: 0px;
	margin-bottom: 0px;
}
-->
</style>

</head>
<br>
    <body background="teddy.gif">
<table width="100%" height="100%" align="left" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">

<tbody>
<tr>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I like : To smile :-)</b>
</td>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I hate : To cry :-(</b>
</td>
</tr>
<br>
<tr>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I like : My Parents</b>
</td>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I hate : Tears in my parents eyes.</b>
</td>
</tr>
<br>
<tr>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I like : To eat Choclates </b>
</td>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I hate : Non-Veg Food. :-(</b>
</td>
</tr>
<br>
<tr>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I like : To dance</b>
</td>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I hate : To watch others dance.</b>
</td>
</tr>
<br>
<tr>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I like : To talk</b>
</td>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I hate : To stay quiet.</b>
</td>
</tr>
<br>
<tr>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I like : My Friends.</b>
</td>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I hate : When my friends are sad</b>
</td>
</tr>
<br>
<tr>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I like : To work hard.</b>
</td>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I hate : To fool around.</b>
</td>
</tr>
<br>
<tr>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I like : To make everyone smile.</b>
</td>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I hate : To hurt people.</b>
</td>
</tr>
<br>
<tr>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I like : My Brother.</b>
</td>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I hate : His Attitude.</b>
</td>
</tr>
<br>
<tr>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I like : To Like.</b>
</td>
<td>
<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I hate : To Hate.</b>
</td>
</tr>
<br>
</tbody>
</table>
</body>
</html>

There is space between head and the table...

I have reduced it alot but its not going completely....

PLs pls pls pls pls pls help....

Siddharth

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You have a <BR> between each of your table row end tags and the next table row start tags.

</TR>
<BR>
</TR>

Because the <br> is not in a table row, the browser moves it outside of the <table>. If you want a blank line, add a <br> after the text.

<font color="#BD2031" face="Bradley Hand ITC" size="4"><b>I like : To smile :-)</b><br>

You also need to remove the <br> from between the </head> and <body> tags and the one before the </tbody> tag. They are also being added above the table.

Also,

<center><font color="#BD2031" face="algerian" size="6">!! I LIKE - I HATE !!</center>

should not be in the <HEAD> section, it should be in the <BODY> section.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.