Hi,,,

I want the help regarding my project.
I want to combine the multiple div tags in one main div tag so that if i will move that div tag then it will move div tags that it contain.

the tag is just like this:

#apDiv11 {
    position:absolute;
    left:410px;
    top:165px;
    width:287px;
    height:65px;
    z-index:11;
    background-color: #B5B6F0;
    border:1;
    border-style:solid;
    border-color:darkslateblue;
}
#apDiv12 {
    position:absolute;
    left:410px;
    top:230px;
    width:287px;
    height:30px;
    z-index:12;
    background-color: #CC99CC;
    border:1;
    border-style:solid;
    border-color:darkslateblue;
}
<div id="apDiv11">
  <div align="right"> .......thinks Doctor<br />
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&quot;Adium&quot; <br />
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;software source open best the is</div>
</div>
<div id="apDiv12">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
  <input type="submit" name="button2" id="button2" value="No" />
  <input type="submit" name="button" id="button" value="Yes" />

So is there any tag available.???

Please reply me fast.

Harsh Patel

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Not sure I fully understand what you want but if you put div12 inside of div11, then when you move div11, then div12 should move with it. I would remove the AP of div12 since you wouldn't need it. Also, be sure you always close your div.
<div11>
<div12> contentcontentcontent</div>
</div>

DIV is the block level element. Block level can include both block level (such as heading, paragraph, list, table) and inline level elements (such as span, anchor, image), but inline cannot include block element. Here is some example:

This is available.

<div>
    <div></div>
    <p></p>
</div>
This is unavailable.

<span>
      <div></div>
      <p></p>
</span>

Because the 'span' tag is inline element and it cannot include the block level element.

Hope that help!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.