How to set Mouse position to click.
I want to set mouse position at webpage then when click that position open pop up .

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Clearly the wrong board.

Create a link in the normal way and set target="_blank" The new page will open as a new window.

PS Any idea why iceandrews thinks that a board on html and css is the wrong one for a question like this???

It was moved from an XML/XSLT board to this one :) I was the one who flagged as a bad post in our board.

Create a link in the normal way and set target="_blank" The new page will open as a new window.

I didn't really understand the question, but setting 'target="_blank" has been deprecated, since styling doesn't belong in HTML, the correct way IMHO would be with javascript 'window.open'...

I know, but it's an answer to the original question. I can post an entire javascript that will do this, with a variety of window sizes on offer, if you like.

Incidentally, it's not deprecated in all versions of html, and it's not a style either, it's a behaviour/action. But personally, I wouldn't use it anyway. I just suspect from the nature of the question that it might be the simplest answer for that poster

Cool, gotchya!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.