hi all,
i dont know how to get the right title of this thread.actually i wanna create a web-based system.i want to combine php n java.but for ui,i want to use html.anything that could help me like tutorial,example of web page code or any else?

i appreciate if sumone could give me a step by step tutorial on how to code web pae like background,txt field,dropdown menu and etc...

thanks for advance

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hi all,
i dont know how to get the right title of this thread.actually i wanna create a web-based system.i want to combine php n java.but for ui,i want to use html.anything that could help me like tutorial,example of web page code or any else?

i appreciate if sumone could give me a step by step tutorial on how to code web pae like background,txt field,dropdown menu and etc...

thanks for advance

For a start, PLEASE don't use text-speak!!!
Read what you have written above. Is this how you wish to present yourself?
You seem to know that PHP, Javascript and HTML are what you want to use,so what is the question? You want some pre-written code?
How about using something like wordpress,Joomla or Drupal? You can quickly modify these into just about anything you want.

Otherwise,the only way to learn how to do this stuff is to spend some time doing it along with the help provided at the sites that were already posted. Your first attempts may be terrible, but that's how you learn! Run your experiments on a localhost server setup.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.