{
	background-color:#90C;
	height:640px;
	width:180px;
	float:left;
	margin-top:15px;
	margin-left:15px;
}

i div main i add no limit information and i want the div left_menu and the no limit information to be included in index. What is wrong with my code?
Thank you very much

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I can maybe help you if you could give more information and be clearer about what you are trying to achieve.

imagine that the page background has grey color but there is the main div which is where i put all the information and another div(left_menu) which is fixed size has background color white. I want the div main to include the fixed size div(left_menu) and all the dynamic information that it has. Something like my post where main is the gray one and left_menu is the white one with the code.

can you make a jpeg of what you want it to look like with explanation. It will help me a lot to understand your intention. Pretend your a web designer handing of the design to a programmer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.