I've made a nav menu for my site but I've now been asked to turn it into a dropdown menu. I'd like to make it a horizontal submenu and after giving it a try on my own I found a wysiwyg program that lets you design it and spits out the code. Here's the result

Problem is, I'd like to put it into my existing site and I obviously don't want it to be a stand-alone page. The way my site is currently set up it pulls the header in from an .asp file using

<!--#include virtual="incTopbike.asp"-->

I tried to add the new menu code to that .asp file but the submenu wasn't showing up as a horizontal submenu.

How do I add it to my website which can be seen here?

Any help is much appreciated,

Thanks!

Ok, so after much continued searching on the good ol' web I found an easy tutorial to help me make my menu with a horizontal submenu. My only problem now is that the dropdown submenu is making the parent menu jump when it gets hovered over. Here's what it looks like now

And here's the way I'd like it to line up

Can someone help me fiddle with the css to get it to behave properly?

In case anyone was following this post and wants the solution, here it is:

#navbar {
    float: right;
    margin-top: 40px;
    padding: 0;
    position: relative;
    right: 0;
    top: 0;
    width: 681px;
}

#navbar li ul {
    display: none;
    position: absolute;
}

Thanks to oVTech from a different Forum (not trying to be obnoxious by referencing another forum, just trying to give credit where its due)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.