Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well & will enjoy their Thanksgiving if they live in the States.

Ok, I have a customer who asked me for the following... "how I can edit my own digital photos (blurring my face, placing watermarks, sizing, text, etc.)" & I don't want to refer her to Photoshop b/c it's probably too complicated for her & definitely too expensive.

I don't know how much PSP is now, but I think that is an option right? Do you think she will be able to figure it out on her own?

Anything else that's really use friendly?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Michelle

Ok, I'm assuming she has purchased some sort of digital camera or scanner, right?

Now, if she has then there is generally a few software packages that can assist with minor changes that she is asking for. I would recommend you tell her to install the software provided with her device and take advantage of the utilities she already has available. I've found that not only are they useful for the novice image manipulator, but also very helpful in understanding the methodology of manipulation.

If you have any further questions, feel free to email me personally. I have a great deal of experience in dealing with people like this.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.