Dear all members,

I’m a guy in Saudi Arabia took this design job from the local newspaper which is : A new University in Saudi Arabia called (JAZAN UNIVERSITY) is opening and is requiring a official logo for the University, with the following specifications:

1- The logo should be representing the university and its vision and mission as it is an educational institute and has a high degree education in different fields.
2- The logo should have the full name in English (JAZAN UNIVERSITY) and a space to be considered for the Arabic name (which I will put using the same decided font color).
3- The logo should be unique and should not resemble with any other logos of any kind.
4- The logo should be simple of its contents and colors, and should have a great meaning that reflects the University goals and objectives.
5- The logo design will be done either by hand design or by using the common design programs with scale of 28X20 Cm and resolution of 300 pixel/inch. (If the design is by hand, making it on computer also will be preferred).
6- The logo should be designed and printed in color on A3 (42X29.7) Cm, and the biggest design space in the logo content should be on the scale of 20 Cm, the logo colors should not be more that 4 colors, black and white is included and should be presented on a regular paper and a paper type called (KALK) (I don’t know what exactly it is called in English).
7- The logo should be printed small on an A4 paper and to be put on different locations showing the uses of the logo in the official printings and letter heads of the University.
8- The logo should be printed both in white and black, and in small sizes (1/2 and 1/8) from the original 1:1 size.
9- A report should be written about the idea of the logo creation and what the contents of the logo resemble.
10- All the logos design and its content’s (including a CD for the design) will be kept with me, so I can send them separately to the university.

The dead-line to accept the logo design and all it’s contents (including a CD for the design) will be 20/06/2006 (1 day will be considered for sending all the things by Fedex,UPS,TNT……..etc).

The address is:
Dahlan Management Consultants
Abdulraouf Al-Nass.
P.O.Box 15428, Jeddah 21444
Saudi Arabia

Ohhh, I almost forgot ;) the winner logo design will have 2300 USD and the money will be bank transferred to him/her).

All the designer’s contact information will be sent also.

You can contact me though the forum or to my email: arbmw2004@gmail.com

NOTE: JUST WANT TO SAY OUR DESIGNS MAY OR MAY NOT WIN BECAUSE OTHER ADVERTISING COMPANIES AND LOCAL DESIGNERS IN SAUDI ARABIA ARE ENVLOVED BECAUSE LIKE I TOLD YOU ALL THIS IS BASED ON A NEWSPAPER AD SO IT’S FOR EVERYBODY.

Guys/girls show me what you have and let’s get to work ;) .

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Can we just email the logo directly to the selection group???

what do you mean by selection group, you can send it to my email but fulfilling all the needs, four days remaining hurry up all.

what's the situation people?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.