my webpage shows un neccessary height problem i firefox only, in other browser it works fine

plz help me solved out it

http://techfest12.malwagwalior.com

this is my website i m totally confused what is the problem..?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

please download the latest version of firefox and then again problem in firefox compatibility then you use internet explorer because some times files of firefox coorupt or miss but in internet explorer do not get this error.

commented: He's developing a website, not accessing a website. Developing a website requires someone to cater to a multitude of browsers. -_- +0

Maybe the way you coded it is not the best way, but anyway you can use the height: #px; overflow:hidden; to cut the unnecessary space.

Are you a begginer in html ? Man I recheck the website, sorry to tell you that the coding is not professional, I suggest to re-code the website using less img tags. You can use div tags for each element/box in your website rather than calling an img which is not pro.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.