how to fix problem of wordpress if images cant be uploaded to the stated post using wordpress, i tried playing around with plugins but still stuck. im a beginner please help

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

What exactly is the problem you are having (what errors etc) as WP comes with built in fuctions for adding images to posts or as featured images?

the icons for uploading image, vedio, etc above the toolbar becomes invisible and if they display, "the server encounters a proble when uploading an image"

the actual error that i get after a long processing is

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mountainstar.co.ls and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at mountainstar.co.ls Port 80"

what causes this? my boss gna expel me if i fail to upload the post with images

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

commented: another pointless post with fake sig attached -2

I would suggest re-installing wordpress as there is obviously some sort of error with its settings on the server.

Uninstall and again install that plugin, check path of the images as well, may be you are not getting image after upload due to image path setting.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.