Hi,
I have 2 web sites I created using Expression Web 4. One uses a dwt and the other a Master Page. On both sites I put a pdf file in a content page. They display and open great but they cover the drop downs on my menu. I have different menus on the 2 web sites.

I also have a web site that I wrote in Visusl Studio 2010 with similar pages that contain pdf's and they don't overwrite my menu drop down's. On that site I used an Infragistics menu but I can't use it with in my Expression Web projects.

Does anyone know how to prevent the pdf file from covering my menu drop down. Actually the pdf is in the right place but when I click on a menu item it opens under the pdf file. I have tried z-index and so far it doesn't help.

Thanks

My first suggestion would have been the z-index, but you indicate that you tried using this property? Do you have this site on line so we can take a look and use some developer tools to investigate?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.