I have an idea that has been growing and have been learning all of the necessary languages, methods, technologies etc. to get this idea put into reality. However there is so much out there that I don't know if I am going down the road that a rookie would take, or that my research is paying off and I am researching and learning the right things. Can I get some confirmation of ideas of what experienced people may take.
- I was thinking of utilizing Saas to provide a user the ability to perform multiple tasks.
- I am deep into C# (still a rookie) to develop the method of those multiple tasks.
- I am learning HTML5 to display the multiple tasks.
- I would like to know what server infrasture would people suggest I look into to store database information relating to the user and the tasks performed.
- What hardware would be suggested to put all of this together.
Obviously I am not well versed on much of the IT configuration methods or programming languages. But I am on my way, any direction would be appreciated.